Enter the superhero solution – the WWII Captain America Backpack. Based on Cap’s early costume, this backpack allows you to store your most important items and look good doing it. With multiple zippered pockets and side pockets on each side, the only thing you’ll have trouble fitting in this bag is Captain America’s shield.
ENOUGH POCKETS FOR YOU, CAP?
Where is a superhero supposed to stick their essentials? Those costumes aren’t very accommodating, and even if some of them have pockets or utility belts, there’s still a limitation to what they can store. Can you picture Captain America trying to carry around a laptop? We can’t either. He’s technologically challenged.
- WWII Captain America Backpack
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Includes 7 zipper pockets, 2 buckle pockets
- Plenty of room for everything but a Vibranium shield
- Remember kids, stay in school
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Materials: Polyester
- Dimensions: 20″ tall x 14 3/5″ wide x 2 4/5″ deep
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Weight: 2 lb.