Enter the Glow in the Dark Circuitry Backpack for technophiles who care about looking smart and their processing capacity. The fabric is printed with a bright green repeated circuit board design that glows in the dark. It has a mesh zipped pocket inside and a padded laptop / tablet sleeve. It’s basically your standard backpack you can’t get at a standard store.
You don’t have to know how to make a circuit board to know how to use them. Heck, if you’re reading this on your computer, phone, or tablet right now, you’re using a few of them right now (and we thank you for it). This is a digital age we’re living in, and there is no time like the current to salute the things that make your gadgets go.
- Glow in the Dark Circuitry Backpack
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Circuits glow in the dark!
- Main compartment contains mesh zip pocket plus laptop/tablet sleeve and closes with double zipper
- Front pocket has zipper closure
- Adjustable, padded straps and padded back
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go action or hanging
- Materials: Nylon
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Exterior Dimensions: 18″ tall x 12″ wide x 7″ deep
- Tablet / Laptop Sleeve Dimensions: 11″ wide x 12″ tall (but could extend up to 17″ because the top is open)